Hi Thomas
I checked the examples of XML but it generating error while running the
application i am pasting the error which i got let me know the solution or
if you have any working code mail me please need it urgently.

have a nice day
suneel

Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError:
com.sun.
xml.parser.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl
        at
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance(DocumentBuilderF
actory.java:80)
        at
org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.doConfigure(DOMConfigurator.java
:540)
        at
org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.doConfigure(DOMConfigurator.java
:513)
        at MyApp1.main(MyApp1.java:25)