I know that log4j can do rolling backup files based on file size and I
have a config file for that. I have an example for doing daily rolling
files as well. Is there a way to have both? For example during the day
as the file size reaches the max file size it will cut rolling files and

at the start of a new day will cut new files based on the new date and
continue cutting the rolling files based on max file soze for the new
day?

If yes does anyone have an example configuration file?

begin:vcard
n:McGuire;Tom
tel;fax:508.485.7635
tel;work:508.480.3608
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.pelagonet.com
org:Pelago Networks
adr:;;260 Cedar Hill Rd;Marlborough;MA;01752;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Director Of Service Creation and System Integration
fn:Tom McGuire
end:vcard