I get the following at startup:

log4j:WARN No such property [rolloverDir] in
com.yaga.util.appenders.CronRolloverFileAppender.

I never got these for quite a while, then made some structural code changes
(moving packages around) and all of a sudden I am getting these errors. It
appears that my setOption method is not being called at all (and yes, I do
implement  getOptionStrings). As well the error message shows the option as
[rolloverDir] and I set the option as [RolloverDir] - the "case" in the
error message is screwed up (so I tried lowercase for the first character
but to no avail).

Here is a snippit of the .xml file I use for config:
------------------------------------
    <appender name="asynccounter" class="org.apache.log4j.AsyncAppender">
        <param name="LocationInfo" value="true"/>
        <appender-ref ref="counter" />
 </appender>

    <appender name="counter"
class="com.yaga.util.appenders.CronRolloverFileAppender">
        <param name="File" value="${yaga.log.dir}/counter/current.cst"/>
        <param name="RolloverDir" value="/var/log/outgoing"/>
        <param name="RolloverCronTime" value="20,50"/>
        <param name="Append" value="false"/>
        <param name="Threshold" value="info"/>
        <param name="ImmediateFlush" value="true"/>
            <param name="ConversionPattern" value="%m%n"/>
     </layout>
 </appender>

    <category name="com.yaga.util.stats.Log4jStatsSink.stats"
additivity="false">
     <priority value ="info" />
        <appender-ref ref="asynccounter" />
    </category>