Hi,

our software has two parts, one is Java and the second one is in C.
We have converted all of our Java stuff to use log4j for logging
but C part is still wide open. We use SocketAppender to send serialized
events to our LogServer and client apps interested in logging output connect
to a
LogServer to set up their own filters and receive filtered events.
I know there is a port fo log4j to C++, but what about C?
Has anyone developed a "log4c" or log4j logging wrapper for their C
applications?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Michael