Hello Sam,

Thanks for the pointer i have found one configuration file for JMS
appender(E:\jakarta-log4j-1.1b7\src\java\org\apache\log4j\net\test\jms.lcf).

but still i am not able to understand the working because it did'nt specify the
JMS server host/port, anyone have idea where its running or how it works, please
the list know, i think many other might be facing the same problem.

Yes sam i do agree with you that contibutors really did great job of providing
some useful stuff, but some times due to lack of proper docs we could'nt use it,
and examples list should be more exhastive.

Thanks
Naresh