I have no problem with you using the example.

Mark Russell
PNC
412-768-9603

                    "Sam Newman"

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    plets.com>              cc:

                                            Subject:     Multiple Categories (was:
Multiple Appenders)
                    07/25/2001 11:13

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to "LOG4J Users

                    Mailing List"

Is it worth including Mark's excellent example of using multiple Categories
in the FAQ?

sam