YMikulski wrote:
> Please, tell me when I can expect a new release of Log4J.
> (It's very important for me, cause I use my extension of Log4J in my custom
> jsp tag library ...

Because log4j is a volunteer effort, there are no deadlines and hence no
release dates.  We cannot say when the next "release" will be since we
can only work on log4j when we have spare time.

In the meantime, why not simply download the latest source and run an
Ant build against it to produce the JAR files you need?

- Paul

--
Beware of bugs in the above code.  I have
only proved it correct, not tried it.