Hi Folks

I need a little help.  I am running tomcat and have a servlet which uses
the log4j library.  I have placed the configuration file

log4j.properties         --(0)

for log4j in the

WEB-INF/classes          --(1)

directory of my application, but when I call

PropertyConfigurator.configure();

in my servlet it dosent seem to find the configuration file placed in (1).
I know log4j is using default values since when I remove (0) from (1) the
servlet runs correctly and there are no errors reporting that
log4j cannot find a configuration file and the log4j class writes to the
tomcat.log
file.
I want it to pick up the file (0) in (1).
Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Cheers

Tony