From: Ceki Gülcü [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 10 August 2001 8:30 PM
To: LOG4J Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: runtime modification to log

Sigh. I repeat:

Please see ProppertyConfigurator.configureAndWatch at

http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/docs/api/org/apache/log4j/PropertyConfigurat
or.html#configureAndWatch(java.lang.String)

and  DOMConfigurator.configureAndWatch methods at

http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/docs/api/org/apache/log4j/xml/DOMConfigurato
r.html#configureAndWatch(java.lang.String,%20long)

Hope this makes it clearer. Ceki

Ceki Gülcü - http://qos.ch