Not sure if I understand why the data has to go to different log files.
Why not send all data to the same file and post process it into different
files using AWK or something like it?

Mark Russell
PNC
412-768-9603

                    Roland Röder

                    <roland@swiss        To:     "Log4j-User \(E-Mail\)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    risk.com>            cc:

                                         Subject:     WG: need help with category
structure
                    09/21/2001

                    12:11 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "LOG4J Users

                    Mailing List"

Hi,

I'm very sad about getting no response on my question. This is a serious
problem for me. I need only a hint, what to do. Can someone help me,
please?

regard,
roland