Hi,

I'd like to use log4j for the logging of my application. However, to remain
flexible towards other logging tools and future versions of log4j building a
separation layer between log4j and the application seems nessecary. I
suppose that some other people already have experience with this. So here 's
my question: "Are there any recommended ways to encapsulate log4j to prevent
log4j dependencies sneeking into the overall application ?

Thanks,
Sven.