Hi
I'm new to log4j, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but how can I
use email as an appender? Also can I use an in-memory buffer as an
appender, and then retrieve the contents of that buffer at a later stage?

Does anyone know of any other resources for learning about log4j (I have
read Ceki Gulcu's short introduction, which was good to understand the
basics, but now I feel I need a bit more information)..
Thanks in advance for any pointers.
Lyndsey