You could push a thread identifier onto the NDC just for the thread you're
interested in.  Then in a custom filter or appender you would need to check
the NDC for the desired thread identifier when deciding whether to log the
event.

Andy Matthys-Pearce
AG Edwards & Sons, Internet Services
x51587 ( desk )