Hi,

new to log4j I wonder if it is possible to color the several priorities.
Let's say ERROR pink, FATAL red WARN yellow, INFO green ,...

It's much more easy to see a error log or a warning if you just look for
the colors than to scan the text.

If you need an example, I can provied a screenshoot from an own logging
framwork. Since I'm just starting a new project, I'd like to check what
else is available for convenient logging.

Please send mail to me, because I'm not in the list right now.

Thanks.

Best regards

Heinrich
--