From: Will Spies/Towers Perrin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 7:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WebLogic 6.1 and log4j

I searched the archive for this question and could not find my exact
answer. I see that log4j is working in an app server environment so I
imagine it is not a bottleneck if I use it inside EJBs. I'm hoping it is
not I should say. My question though is this. How can I set the
ProperyConfigurator.configure() when there is no main in an app server
application?

Thanks for any help,

Will

P.S. Anyone using this in WLS see a bottleneck at all?