Hello :

I have a requirement to create all my logs in GMT. How can I specify time
zone for the %d{ABSOLUTE} conversion pattern? I know that this uses the
class "AbsoluteTimeDateFormat" which has a constructor taking time zone as a
parameter, but how do I specify this in my pattern which is specified in
"log4j.properties"? I have done my best find it in the documentation and
mailing list archive, but no success.

Thanks
Bob