oops, sorry, forgot about those other gotchas.  I did have to add some
additional .jar files to my run directory and classpath.  I don't know if
all of these are really needed, but here are the names.  activiation.jar,
imap.jar, jndi.jar, mail.jar, mailapi.jar, pop3.jar, smtp.jar  I also
don't recall exactly where I got them.  I think they may have been
combined in a package from java.sun.com.

"Leandro dos Santos Rosa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/25/2002 10:25 AM
Please respond to "Log4J Users List"