sunita,
  U can set that Calsspath inside the startWebLogic.sh or startWebLogic.bat
or.. U can set that classpath to the jar file from setEnv.sh or
setEnv.bat(note: sh is the unix based shellscript and bat is for windows
batch file). I guess, this will address ur problem. I also have the following
question for all...Pls help me if u can....

hi all,
  I am also facing simillar problem with sun J2EE reference implementation.
can any one tell help me.
 When I run any EJB bean with log4j logging statement. I am getting follofing
message:

Initialization complete - waiting for client requests
log4j:ERROR No appenders could be found for category
(com.bodhtree.ejb.user.UserEJB).
log4j:ERROR Please initialize the log4j system properly.

I understant, that this is because of propert file. can any one tell me..how
can I load the class requried onto sun RI.
regards,
Sreeram M C
Software engineer(J2EE and J2ME)
Bodhtree Consulting Ltd.