From: Michael Wang (IT) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 1:30 PM
To: 'Log4J Users List'
Subject: Use Log4J with WebSphere

I'ved asked this question before.

Now my problem is my Log4J works fine with any classes except EJB beans
class. Any idea about how to configure WebSphere 4.0?

I run my J2EE app within WebSphere for a while. Then I examine my log
output file, it has all necessary output from any java classes except
EJB beans. I vaguely remember awhile back somebody mentioned that Log4J
violates EJB spec. Do I need to configure my WebSphere 4.0 to allow
access to the file (the output is file). Thanks.