>>Are there any plans to re-write log4j (any next
>>generation version). It seems that log4j needs
>>an architectural change rather than anything else.
>
>I wouldn't jump the gun if I were you. :-)

Hi,
Though you have to love it when someone uses a mature, popular system
for a few days, then promptly claims his/her system is "better" and
(instead of just using his/her) demands a rewrite of the other system ;)
I find it amusing ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics
and notify the sender.  Thank you.