|-----Original Message-----

This is just plain false.  There is a reason the JMS spec defines the method
signature to obtain a session object to take a boolean indicating whether
the session should be transactionally aware.  If you specify that the
session should not be transactionaly aware when obtaining from the jms
connection, then the container is not going to try to register it with the
TransactionManager (or if it does you have much larger problems then just
whether your app logging is happening or not).