At 14:21 27.01.2003 +0200, you wrote:
plz can u be more specific, I already saw this & read nearly all of it except the complete manual, I want more details
Question:

Is there any full documentation of attributes for appenders, and how
they are written in files as properties & xml?

Answer:

It's all fully documented in the Javadoc. All the Appenders have
getter/setter methods for its attributes. eg. FileAppender has a
setFile(...) method, which means that there is a File attribute that
can be configured.

If the above is not enough, then the complete manual lists and
explains the options of many (but not all) appenders.

Ashraf Fouad Ayoub
Senior Developer
Raya Software
--