Paul,

Great work on the ant file, makes life much easier to get chainsaw up and
running.
It was very convinient for me, as I was just about to start exploring it
again..

Thanks..

One initial comment tho, is there a way to list the full ignore list in a
table or something.
I'm playing with our app and ignoring some loggers, now want to see which
ones I'm ignoring.
I know that they are italliced in the tree, but our tree is large, and I've
only ignored a few..

Is there a quick way to see what is ignored.

Thanks again for the great app...  Am looking forward to using it over the
next few weeks..

Steve.