Can you turn on log4j debugging (set "log4j.debug" system property to
"true")?  That might help determine the cause.

On 10/25/06, Adilson Dias da Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I and the fellows from the host admin are facing with a following situation:
myApp doesn't create a log file whem running in the host's tomcat server
(virtual host), but is OK whem running in a tomcat localhost.
I have tested the same address used on log4j.xml, creating a file in the
directory (/home/.../domains/myApp/logs/ ) and was created fine.
I have migrate to tomcat from jboss by the same reason, and in the jboss  i
have used the jboss soluction for RepositorySelector (
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Log4jRepositorySelector ) without
success.
I have the log4j-1.2.13.jar in the WEB-INF/lib directory of myApp and
assumed that this approach in tomcat would provide a similar behavior to
using Repository Selector.
I have searched for threads in this mailing without success.
I will appreciate any help.
Thanks.


Adilson Dias da Silva (BR)                      * * *
    "SĂȘ plural como o universo."
Pensamentos - Fernando Pessoa
***************************************




--
James Stauffer        http://www.geocities.com/stauffer_james/
Are you good? Take the test at http://www.livingwaters.com/good/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to