Hi,

In my web applciation I need to be able to enable/disable a certain
appender,
but also the Treshold for every appender.

For the treshold I had the idea to put its value as a system property,
and change this system property via my web applciation and reload the
config.

But I don't know how I can enable/disable a specific appender.

Any help is welcome ! Thank u.

   Matt

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Fortis Banque Luxembourg
S.A. does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The
information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally binding
obligations on either party and it is not intended to provide legal advice.