 From: DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 10:03 AM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: Enable/Disable Appender

***** This message comes from the Internet Network *****

Hi,

In my web applciation I need to be able to enable/disable a certain
appender,
but also the Treshold for every appender.

For the treshold I had the idea to put its value as a system property,
and change this system property via my web applciation and reload the
config.

But I don't know how I can enable/disable a specific appender.

Any help is welcome ! Thank u.

__________________________________

   Matt

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Fortis Banque
Luxembourg S.A. does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and
may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any
legally binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]