From: Wyss Patrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 11:52 AM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: AW: Weird memory consumption

if i understand you correctly and the memory is reclaimed once you delete the
logs, then it is no "leak" (=bad, bad, bad!) but might be "caching"
(=good,good,good!). even if this caching might be not desirable in some
situations ;-)

what i want to say is that i would check if jvn/RH is to be blamed.
before blaming log4j ;-)