Can you give details so I can determine if my appender has similiar problems?

On 3/23/07, Curt Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mar 23, 2007, at 1:12 PM, James Stauffer wrote:

> What problem are there?  I am using my DateFormatFileAppender
> extensively in production (web app) and haven't noticed any issues.

The comment only applied to org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender and
org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender.  I did not mean to make
any statement on your DateFormatFileAppender.

James Stauffer        http://www.geocities.com/stauffer_james/