Hi,

I am using jnlp file to give a  web start for the users. The client will
be able to launch chainsaw using the jnlp link.

I wanted to know how and where to provide in the jnlp file, the location
for the xml file which has the settings for the socket receiver

I am setting up. I don't know what parameter to pass to it .

I am trying to do this :

In the chainsaw jar file - I am trying to edit that default.properties
file by specifying the
configurationURL=http://myserver.com/jnlp/chainsaw.xml

Now I am having a problem when signing the jars. How do I go about
proceeding in signing the jars ? Will this approach help.

In need of urgent help.!

Thanks a lot,

Ashwini