Hi there,
  I have several Tomcats running and generating logs.
  Within each Tomcat I have several Web-apps that generates logs.
  All these logs are going into chainsaw, However I want to differentiate the
source of all logs.
  That is It should display in the log message it self that this log comes from
ABC Web-app of Tomcat 1.. or this log is coming from XYZ web-app from Tomcat 2.
(for example)

  I can use NDC for this but I dont know how to use it.
  Please help me in solving this problem. If possible please explain me by some
relevant example.
  Thanks in advance.

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.