HI ,

Actually , my problem is my log4j is not logging in a proper path, i.e its
not taking the path defined in log4j.properties file.i  have attached my
log4j.properties file , and we are using custom log4j and we have added in a
shared variable of WAS, all logs are getting in a WAS logs path with a short
names , and also timestamp attached in the logs are wrong,

Regards,
Yogesh