If I understand you correctly, you want to have several loggers all using the
same appender?

Use the hierarchical approach of the logger repository by prefixing your logger
names:

        <logger name="loggerFamily1.Test1">
                <level value="info"/>
        </logger>

        <logger name="loggerFamily1.Test2">
                <level value="warn"/>
        </logger>

        <logger name="loggerFamily1" additivity="false">
                <appender-ref ref="MultiplexingAppender1" />
        </logger>

        .... more loggers for family2

        <logger name="loggerFamily2" additivity="false">
                <appender-ref ref="MultiplexingAppender2" />
        </logger>

Like this all loggers of loggerFamily1 write to the appender
MultiplexingAppender1, but on different log-levels, and all loggers of
loggerFamily2 write to appender MultiplexingAppender2.

Heri