Hi All,

I am currently using log4j version of log4j-1.2.14 and I am finding answer for
the below questions and I couldn't get proper answers from the site
http://logging.apache.org. So anyone could help me out to find out the answers
for me or atleast tell me where I can get information for below questions:

1.      What are the new versions of log4j?
2.      Any recommendations to upgrade from log4j version 1.2.14.
3.      What are the new Challenges that log4j-1.2.14 is facing currently?
4.      Any architect relevant articles for latest versions of log4j
5.      Ensure the log4j-1.2.14 is still relevant and is not becoming obsolete
by another or competing tool
6.      What are the critical security patch that are needed for log4j-1.2.14?
7.      What are the critical security patch in some other software that
requires this log4j-1.2.14 to be upgraded?
8.      What are important new features that would improve development
significantly?
9.      Whether current version(log4j-1.2.14) is more than 2-3 years old or
has became out-of-date?

Sincerely,