Would you please send the configuration...

-----Original Message-----
From: Néstor Boscán [mailto:nestor.bos...@tcs.com.ve]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 11:06 AM
To: log4j-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: Log4J not generating DEBUG messages

Hi

I have a log4j.xml file configured so that the classes in my package should
generate ALL messages: When I create a simple test class and log info, warn
and error it works but all debug messages are not generated.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Néstor Boscán

This e-mail message and any attachments contain confidential information from
Medco. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
disclosure, printing, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of this electronic information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify
the sender by reply message and then delete the electronic message and any
attachments.