Hi bmelloni!

Thanks for all these good sugestions, but unfortunately none worked for
me... :-((

What I've done:

1) Look in server.log and see if your entries might be going there.
    I've used grep in all my log files and my application console, and a
random string that I've put there didn't appeared... I've used a break point
in debug mode to be sure that my logger was called... :confused:
2) Check for typos.
    I've double checked for typos, but I don't think this is the case...
3) Try implementing your AUDITOR appender by cut/pasting the FILE appender
that is there as a starting point.
    I've made this too, copying and pasting another configuration logger
that's already working in another package, but it didn't work too... :-((
4) Instead of using static and specifying the class use "private final
Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(this.getClass());"
    I've tried this strategy too, and it was not effective again... :,(

I really have no idea what might be happening... It seems that everything is
alright, but my Auditor.log keeps empty... :confused: