I've noticed a very strange thing just now!

While debugging, I've stoped in a point when my logger is called to log
something... But when I evaluate my logger, it says: "logger cannot be
resolved"

This is very bizarre, cause when I try to log something with
logger.info("bla") for example, it doesn't throws any exception... %-|