Away from PC now, but if I remember correctly, that method is now commented
as "only used by Junit tests". That may be the most convenient method to
use. We may want to change that comment though...

On Friday, January 31, 2014, Gary Gregory
<garydgreg...@gmail.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','garydgreg...@gmail.com');>>