The focus of that logger wrapper generator is on the convenience methods to
generate for a new log level, that is why the tools is documented under
custom levels.

This still makes sense to me, but I've seen this question several times now
so you are certainly not the only one who didn't find the docs... That's
why I'm thinking to add this to the FAQ, but other suggestions are welcome.