From: Matt Sicker [mailto:boa...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 9:34 AM
To: Log4J Users List <log4j-user@logging.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Copying appenders and loggers from a confgiruation to a builder

I don't believe there is an API in ConfigurationBuilder that uses actual plugin
objects. That would certainly be a new feature. However, you did mention
combining configuration files which is already implemented through composite
configuration:
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/configuration.html#CompositeConfiguration