I think something like the following is possible
<RollingFileAppende filePattern=12:00:{date:seconds}>

Means that you specify that the rollover should happen at 12:00 but the
seconds are kind of randomized via Property Substitution or so.
Not sure if date:seconds works but alternatively you could use system or
env variables for it i guess.

Br,
David