On 8/6/2018 10:10 AM, Matt Sicker wrote:
> The %c (aka %logger) pattern uses the logger name. The %C (aka %class)
> pattern does the runtime lookup which kills performance.

Thank you for that information.  I was worried that we had a performance
killing config.  What a difference the case of a letter can make!

I still need information about the best way to switch our config to
Async logging and any other recommendations that come to mind when
reading the config.

https://apaste.info/MqMq
https://apaste.info/tTcc

We have a project issue to switch to async:

Is changing the Root tag in the xml to AsyncRoot all we have to do?

Thanks,
Shawn