I really have no idea why but this is the first time I have heard someone ask
for the ability to filter based on the Exception class.

We haven’t implemented a Filter to do this but I would imagine it could easily
be done. I would imagine it would:
a) let you specify a list of Exception classes and the Filter Result on a match
or mismatch.
b)  allow the Result to be specified if no Exception is in the LogEvent.

Ralph