Hi Gert,

great to hear from you.

On 2011-09-16, <gert.drie...@telenet.be> wrote:

> If I recall correctly, the CF tools are/were only available as part of
> Visual Studio.

The .NET 2.0 SDK provided the command line tools required to build the
CF 2.0 assembly.  The same is not true for CF 1.0.

> I can provide you with the .NET Framework 1.0 redistributable, SDK and
> SP3 if you still need them.

I already have those, thanks.

What I'm missing now is SSCLI - I have the sources but it requires
Visual C++ to build - and CF 1.0, all other things are there.  I guess
I'll byte the bullet and install some old Visual Studio including C++
and phone tools.  I wonder whether 2003 will work or I'd even have to go
back to the 1.0 version.  Also this is going to take time.

The alternative would be for us to now drop support for SSCLI and
CF 1.0.

Stefan