Github user maxcherednik commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/log4net/pull/12#issuecomment-125192476

    Hi,
    I was playing around with this fix recently and came across some strange
behavior.
    Imagine main method:

        using (LogicalThreadContext.Stacks["NDC"].Push("Start"))
        {
            // init all the stuff here
            _timer.TimerElapsed += TimerOnTimerElapsed;
        }

    An that would be it.

    Then I on the timer tick event I have another context:

        using (LogicalThreadContext.Stacks["NDC"].Push("timer"))
        {
            Logger.Info("I am doing something here. Show me the context");
        }

    As a result expect to see the context of the timer like this: "timer",
    instead, I see: "Start timer"

    Is this correct behavior?

---
with INFRA.