Logging to MSSQL would be nice!

On 19.8.2015 12:56, Javier Sanchez wrote:

Agree!

El ago. 19, 2015 3:21 AM, <dpsen...@apache.org <mailto:dpsen...@apache.org>> escribió:

    Hi,

    Last night I’ve dreamed a dream and in that dream the release
    process of log4net happened on a flick of a switch. Now that I’m
    awake again I find the idea most pleasing and thus I’m bringing
    this idea to the dev list [1].

    My idea was that we should start off log4net2 “from scratch” that
    targets only .NET 4.0 [2] and does only what the largest part of
    people want from it:

    1.Log to console

    2.Log to file [3]

    What can also be discussed is if log4net2 should get an interface
    to the existing appenders.

    Please discuss!

    Cheers,

    Dominik

    [1] To make this come true there will be the need for a few
    helping hands and therefore this message goes to people that use
    log4net and want log4net to be revived.

    [2] With .NET 4.0 we would still support good old WinXP and that
    should really be enough for today’s technology.

    [3] Yes, with rolling and there shouldn’t be a thousand possible
    combinations of configuration options. Stability and speed goes
    over functionality.