Well, that's a tough question. I'm not 100% sure that it is log4net causing the problem or it it's a combination of interop and transactions and log4net.  But the flow and all the settings that I described in my previous mail has been working flawlessly for the last couple of years (5 to 6) and we introduced log4net few months ago and this problem started popping up. Until then we hadn't see this error at all.

-----Original Message-----
From: Georg Jansen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 11:34 AM
To: 'Log4NET User'
Subject: RE: log4net and Microsoft Transactions

Ramma,

Are you sure this is related to Log4Net?

I did found a couple of pointers related to the same problems:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=873160

http://www.dbforums.com/t926094.html

http://www.codecomments.com/archive288-2005-4-478287.html

http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/daveadamson/archive/category/2667.aspx