Hi Todd,

You happen to be on the wrong list. This is the log4net mailing list.

Cheers

Von: Todd Bradley [mailto:todd.brad...@nirvanix.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. August 2013 15:50
An: log4net-user@logging.apache.org
Betreff: Chainsaw

Years ago I when I first learned Apache Logging, it was with log4j. And
later, the Chainsaw GUI app came along, which was very useful. Now I'm using
log4net, and decided that Chainsaw might be a good way to monitor my
application's logging in real time. But I was surprised to see that the most
recent build is from early 2006, well over 7 years ago. Am I looking in the
right place?

http://logging.apache.org/chainsaw/download.html

It seems hard to believe that Chainsaw hasn't advanced since then. It starts
up on my Windows 7 desktop, but the GUI behavior is a bit weird so far. So
I'm wondering if the app is really compatible with current Java versions. Do
any of you use Chainsaw with log4net, and - if so - is this the correct
build for me to use?

Thanks,

Todd.