Todd,

Am 29.08.13 18:43, schrieb Todd Bradley:

> Thanks to Dominik, Christian, and Scott for your replies.  It's great
> to have so much help, even if some of it contradicts each other. As
> far as which list is right, I assumed this would be the place to go
> for help using Chainsaw and log4net together. Dominik and Christian
> say that's wrong, Scott says that's possibly right. Oh well.

when it comes to Chainsaw, Scott is your expert. Chainsaw itself is
usually discussed on log4j-*.. I was not sure if Scott would read
log4-net lists, but it seems he does and so what he says counts again.
So feel free to keep on asking here.

>  I did download the Chainsaw snapshot from Scott's site and it's
> working great with my log4net app -- way better than the older version
> I originally tried. I think this combination will catch on where I
> work as a useful tool for both Development and QA.

Thats great to hear! Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers
Christian