http://www.3ammagazine.com/3am/logically-speaking/

Highlights:

"*GP:* Well, for a start, I don’t think that logic has anything to do with
the way that people actually reason. Standard work in cognitive psychology
(e.g., the Wason Card Test) shows that people often reason invalidly in
systematic ways. Logic is about the norms of correct inference. But the
word ‘logic’ is ambiguous. It can mean our theories of inference, or it can
mean the subject of these. Compare ‘dynamics’. Sometimes this means a
theory of how things move (as in ‘Newtonian dynamics’). Sometimes it means
how things actually move (as in ‘the dynamics of the earth’)."