Dear Prof. Kossak:

Many thanks for your kind reply.  I am glad to learn that the ASL has
changed policy since 2010 and re-extended the Outreach Membership
Program to include Brazil, with the help of a few generous donations.
I am hereby forwarding this information to the Brazilian discussion
list on Logic, which I have founded 8 years ago.  Please feel free to
let me know whenever you have any further news which might be of
interest to this community.

Sincerely yours,
Joao Marcos